Austin 12 ‘Clifton’ Open Tourer

First registered at Kesteven County Council in October 1928, it was supplied by WP Maidens of Southgate, Sleaford to Mr Harpham, a local chemist. It then had three subsequent owners, including one of the Society’s present members, before being purchased by LVVS founder member Mr LeTall from Mr J Daymond-King in December 1961 for £75.

Ready for her respray

It has subsequently been refurbished by Society members, the work undertaken including an engine rebuild, a rewire of the electrics and the fitting of a new hood.

The doors were removed for painting